Fecha Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 Trendy Tuesday


Which girl (and some boys too) doesn’t want an entire dressing room? Just imagine having a private paradise like this one…

Qué chica (y algunos chicos también) no sueña con un cuarto de vestir completo? Solo imagínense tener un paraíso privado como este….

high-low-ladies-room-HIGH.jpg

Heaven, isn’t it? Dressing Room + Home Office. Impossible not to get inspired in here.

El cielo, no? Vestidor + Home Office. Imposible no inspirarse acá.

Well…not all of us can enjoy an entire fashion sanctuary in our houses. But… let me share you some Decó tricks to get that Diva’s feeling. Here they go!

Bueno… no todos podemos disfrutar de un santuario fashion completo en nuestras casas. Pero… permítanme compartirles algunos trucos Decó para lograr ese feeling Diva. Acá van!

 

Romantic Dressing Area

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Chanel; Shoes, Giambattista Valli</span>#inline_07

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I keep only one or two seasons in my present closet, the rest is put away and stored. I label all boxes with a photo and try to color coordinate everything; I am a neat freak. Spring/Summer is my favorite season, my closet becomes full of color and my clothes seem to come to life! The other half of my closet is all black…easy dressing!<br /></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Various Designers</span>

 

Eclectic Fashion Corner

high-low-dressing-low.jpg

 

The Glam Touch

image

 

Renaissance Allure

nanette-lepore-closet_590x390

 

Chic Open Closets

tumblr_lcy2esXFPx1qzmsjjo1_500

 

I must tell you that I can’t decide between a Glam look or some Renaissance allure. Which is your favorite style? Finally, I’ve been stumbling upon with these trendy ideas quite often lately and of course I ought to tell you about them. They’re simple, original and totally transform the dressing area into a glamorous space.

Debo confesarles que no me puedo decidir entre el look Glam y el allure Renacentista. Cuál es su estilo favorito? Finalmente, me he topado con estas ideas super trendy bastante seguido y por supuesto, tenía que compartirlas con ustedes. Son simples, originales y transforman totalmente el área de vestir en un espacio glamoroso.

 

image

Framed Shopping Bags

image

Stop piling up shopping bags! Frame them instead! (And show off where you’ve been mutilating the credit card, haha)

Dejen de apilar las bolsas! Enmárquenlas mejor! (Y presuman dónde anduvieron mutilando la tarjeta de crédito, jaja)

 

Tufted Round Ottoman

image

Must Have Item: a tufted round Ottoman. Just adding one you get 50% of the Diva’s look.

Must Have Item: un Ottoman capitoné circular. Con solo incorporar uno ya se logra un 50% del Diva’s look.

 

Color Palette for displaying shoes

image

Display shoes following a color palette. Chromatic madness for all shoe-fetishists & Co.

Exhiban los zapatos siguiendo una paleta de colores. Locura cromática para todos los fetichistas de los zapatos & Co.

 

Enough! This “Diva” is off to begin with some major closet re-décor. Have a lovely day!

Suficiente! Esta “Diva” se va para comenzar con una redecoración completa del closet.  Que tengan un lindo día!

 

image

 

XoXo

Maca

Credits: all images linked to source.

 

Feel free to take any pictures you like. Just be kind and mention Chic & Posh. Thanks!



2 comments :

maría cecilia said...

Lo que realmente me ha inspirado más es tener mis zapatos y los de mi marido tan ordenados como las últimas fotos. Gracias Macarena!!!
cariños

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I'm been thinking of optioning one of our extra rooms as a dressing area but they're being snapped up before I have a chance. Office, my brother and sister called dibs on another and my nephews and nieces on the fourth bedroom...which leaves me with just a closet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...